Resources for Players
Louisville Soccer is a non-profit organization that fosters a love for the sport of soccer and develops athletes of all ages by facilitating physical and mental growth and by bringing each player to their peak individual potential in a team atmosphere. Louisville Soccer's diverse and highly qualified coaching staff welcomes players of all races, cultures, and economic backgrounds to one of Louisville's most dedicated athletic clubs.
Louisville Soccer is about PLAYER DEVELOPMENT and we will do all we can to help anyone who wants to play the game we all love.
College Bound Player Resources
Next College Student Athlete Named Official Recruiting Partner of US Youth Soccer
- 2022 John and Sue Gompper Founders Scholarship
- Applications for the 2022 John and Sue Gompper
Scholarship are now available. This yearly scholarship program is an
opportunity for KY Youth Soccer to support individuals involved in the game by
providing some financial assistance for their college education.
- Senior in high school when the application is submitted.
- Participation (as a player or referee) in a Kentucky Youth Soccer program during the applicant's junior or senior year.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Demonstrates active service to his or her community and a strong desire to give back to the game of soccer.
- Application Deadline: April 21st, 2022
- For more information and to apply, please visit
NCAA Eligibility Center
NCAA Recruiting Facts
US Youth Soccer - College Planning by the Sport Source
College Process: Be Prepared, Proactive and Persistent
7 Tips for College-Bound PlayersContinuing with Louisville Soccer after High School
7 Behaviors College Coaches Look for When Recruiting
For rising sophomores, summer is time to jump-start college search
College-bound Juniors: An action plan for you and your parents
- Next College Student Athlete (NCSA), the world’s largest and most successful college athletic recruiting network, has been named the official recruiting partner of US Youth Soccer, the largest youth sport organization in America and the leader in youth soccer.
As the official college recruiting partner, NCSA will provide educational tools and resources to US Youth Soccer members with the goal of assisting families in navigating the college recruiting process. Athletes will have the option to receive a free NCSA profile when registering with US Youth Soccer and gain access to additional college recruiting resources, as well as NCSA’s robust network of college coaches.
Coaching/ Volunteer Opportunities
Health & Nutrition Info.
- US Youth Soccer Health and Safety Resource Center
- Great information on Player safety, Nutrition information, Injuries (Rest-Ice-Compression-Elevation) and Stretching/ Training
- Informative Articles/ Websites
- Balancing School & College Sports
early morning workouts, classes, training, late-night studying and socializing,
student athletes – whether playing varsity or extracurricular – have a lot to
juggle. This guide offers tips and advice from two former D-I athletes on how
to balance it all and stay on top of your game.
US Youth Soccer Resources
- Sign-up for US Youth Soccer Newsletters
- US Youth Soccer newsletters are directed toward a specific audience so you can choose the news you want! Here’s a look at the different types of news you may find: Ways to increase your coaching education, tournament news, sponsor coupons/contests, stories of past/present players and coaches, videos and more.
At Home Training
- Online Training Programs
- University of Louisville
- Bellarmine University
- Spalding University