- Under 4 (Players born in 2016 & 2017)
- Under 6 (Players born in 2014 & 2015)
- Under 8 (Players born in 2012 & 2013)
Fees (Fall, Spring & Summer)
- Under 4 $40
- Under 6 $50
- Under 8 $90
- Under 4 $45
- Under 6 $55
- Under 8 $95
- Westport Middle School - EAST - 8100 Westport Rd. Field is on your right as you enter the parking lot.
- Twinbrook Nursing Home - CENTRAL - 3526 Dutchman's Ln. ***Please DO NOT park in the nursing home parking lot. Twinbrook does allow us to use the field, but does not allow us to use their parking lot. Please park on the street at the back of the fields, or in the large hosparus parking lot.***
- Carter Elementary - WEST - 3600 Bohne Ave. Field is on the corner of Bohne Ave and Russell Lee Dr.
- Bates Elementary - SOUTHEAST - 7601 Bardstown Road. Field is around the back of the school.
- Mike Eimers Training Facility, 3001 Stober Ave. 40213 *Winter Semester Only*
Required Soccer Equipment
- Shoes, cleats or tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Size #3 Soccer Ball
- Water bottle
- Under 8 players will receive two new jerseys in the fall semester of the seasonal year. Under 4 & Under 6 players receive only one jersey in the fall semester of the seasonal year. Only new players registered in subsequent semesters will receive new jerseys after the fall semester. Please be sure to keep your jerseys safe from semester to semester as they are only issued once between August 1 and July 31.
- All players will receive a medal at the end of each semester.
Missed tryouts? No problem!!! Individual tryouts can be scheduled by contacting your child's age group coach at any time during the season.
Fall Developmental Soccer Sign-ups
WHEN: Saturday, August 17th from 10:30am to 12:00pm
WHERE: Mike Eimers Training Facility, 3001 Stober Ave.
Under 4 (Players born in 2016 & 2017) $40 *Central Only*
Under 6 (Players born in 2014 & 2015) $50
Under 8 (Players born in 2012 & 2013) $90
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: ANY CHILD/ YOUNG ADULT WITH A DISABILITY
Disabilities might include: Autism, Down Syndrome, Muscular, Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Sight or Hearing Impaired or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Monthly TOPSoccer Pick Up - Last Monday of Every Month from 6-7:15pm - $5 per player